Sunday, April 24, 2011

I’m Afraid You Won’t Understand

I don’t look at you, I stare
The tiny moment when you are there
Everything about you I want to capture
In my mind, without you, there’s despair.

I can feel the air around you
Feel the sunlight touch your lips
The hair that’s so beautifully untied
And your hand that’s on your hips.

The smile you smiled was precious,
I remember it even today
The millions of times you crossed my path
& the times I made you wait

I spoke to you on the phone,
When I dreamt and when I was awake,
All the things I felt for you
Is in the chest deep locked away

Thrown away at the horizon
Now I’ve got nothing to say

You didn’t want to hear a word,
I would have never again taken the chance
I killed this Romeo’s poem
‘cause I’m afraid you won’t understand.

No comments: