Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monotonous


How many times do i get over
How many times do I begin,
It's  crazy test this life,
How many times do I dream?

They say don't be afraid to dream
when the dream's 'round the corner
But I'm flying the opposite direction
Have crossed all the borders

The borders of certainty,
the one that was secure
That one that lead to nothing,
But where I knew where I was

What strange journey is this?
This one I can't comprehend.
The one where I am to work,
The one where I am to pretend

Maybe I should have stuck to the road
The one at corners which bends
There's anticipation of happiness
Opportunities to swoop it tends

But here I am, Crumbling
dying under the weight on my shoulder
But still I stand, for the Atlas must
Bear with the burden and moulder

I breathe, stay low, to the stomach I'm sick
How much longer before I can sit
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick
about time I'll exit!!

No comments: