Monday, February 25, 2013

The Arian's march


Dreams to be seen, dreams to be lived
Dreams to be dared, dreams to fulfill
Daring to fly, hoping to soar
Wishing upon that star below
Loving so deep, caring so much
Touching the hearts, getting that rush
Unconditional it is, nothing to lose
Only to gain, here with you
Thankful I am, grateful for time
Nowhere else I'd be, here I am
Walking ahead, going so slow,
Sprinting in a jiffy, it's me you know
Dreaming a dream, living in the clouds
Not backing down, head full of doubts
Still I fly, testing my wings
Uncharted grounds, uncharted winds
so much more, left to do
But rest I must that's best for you
Tomorrow's the time for another kill
Another battle, another will
Discovering self, recovering heart
Resilient minds, shining in the dark
On we go, forward we thrust
With fierce fire and courage in us.

No comments: