Saturday, August 4, 2012

Inspiration

Maybe there's something you understand that I don't,
Maybe you'll get what I shouldn't and I won't,
But I look up to you, Inspired, I dream,
Someday I'll try to reach the heights extreme,

I will not rest for the journey's too long,
So many curves along the way to make me strong,
The fire within refuses to cease,
Burnt up lungs refuses to breathe,

I know the risks for I run them well,
The terror unsaid, the pain unfelt,
The todays lost to the beads of sweat,
This ain't nearly enough, to learn so much left,

The subtle grace and speed I desire,
With blood I hope one day I'll acquire
The unquenched thirst parched throat even drier
Just one look at you again I'm inspired,


I'll start over if you think I'm wrong,
Willing to do tear the heart that's torn,
People misinterpret but then they always do,
My inspiration pure, I look up to you,

One day I'll fight by your side
One day with you I'll stand with pride,
One day I'll learn, how much more that's left
But happy even so, having my place being left.

No comments: