Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Uneasiness before the dawn

Undefined, unexplained
Why d' you always do this brain?
You don't think, you just feel
Can't figure it out, it's so insane

To not know why you're feeling down, downtrodden, walked upon
To cloud your space with all this hate, I think heart, that's your job

If heart and brain are one
As they say it should be
Will my heart be doing all
The thinking this evening?

I don't feel good, you're both crazy
Maybe it's just tiredness
Or maybe it will take some time
To sort through this wired mess

It's not right, is what I know
This knot this clog in my head
Stops me from thinking, sleeping, guess I'll pop a pill instead

That should help, just one more pill
And I just hope I'm in my bed
I overdozed, on placebos
The sugar got me writing next

Now it's time, for me to read
Oh good, this should work just fine
I saw them sheeps and count to three
And hope tomorrow's gon' be all right

No comments: