Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A declaration

Now or never, tonight the wait forever
Is drawing an end, trying to mend
Daylight is drawing too thin
Here we are, biding our time,
In fact the hands are itching
I can barely stop from committing a crime,
Wish I didn't have the mind, but
In my heart I know what's right
Little pieces of me, sums up
Little pieces of wisdom
All the temptations can't reason it out
Love will win but apathy works it out
Ways to win? What you take this for a game?
Ain't gonna fall for something so lame
Yesterday ends as it must one day
Sun must rise on the morrow if strayed
Listening to the inner voice , strapped in chains,
Over the heels I ain't, anymore in vain
Vacuity looks like its here to stay
Enter night, I will wait for the day
Under the looming darkness, hay can't be made.

No comments: