Thursday, September 12, 2013

The stars, my friends

The stars come out
For they need me
To be my friend
For they miss me

I will tell them
The events befallen
The moments found
And those forgotten

I'll tell them how
I had my day
About my plans
For they will stay

They all blink
Sleepy I think
But they share
About things they care
And so do I
I'm their friend, aren't I?

Some too sleepy
Dreamworld bound
Crash to the ground
Ray of light astound

I close my eyes
Pray for them
All the wellness
At their helm

As we resume
The talks of town
The tears and joys
The feelings unbound

Millions of shoulders
All for me
Millions of comforts
Everything I seek

With lifted weights
I find my peace
Bid adieu to the stars
For being with me

Till the next day
Comes to pass
With more to listen
More to laugh

But for now
I'll call it a night
To my million friends
I bid goodnight.

No comments: