Monday, May 20, 2013

Battling with unhealed scars


I wish to be forgotten, wish to be remembered
It's like all the things I hate have assembled
Sooner the better, farther I'm safe
Let's just get this over with

Every breath, a cry for mercy
a cry for help, understanding
Every smile, painful, cursed, it seems
Wish someone else, in my shoes can stand in

But the battles are mine
Must be fought and lost
Some memories preserved
rest best forgot

Every day a new life begins
Every night the old life ends

I'd throw it all away, revoke the world
rebel away in a recluse, as the darkness curls
around me, I'm safe but you can't run
no matter where, when; destiny under the sun

Uncertainty swells as now I can't see
the darkness paralyses, the calmed nerves to be
Slowly I shrug, and leave the spot
Head for the battle, my axe so strong

I may win, I may lose, as it's meant to be
My actions create my own destiny!

No comments: