Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've learned to Live

along came i, with nothing to lose
when there were simpler things to choose,
but life grows and moves ahead
and difficult becomes fun instead

weirdness and uneasiness go hand in hand sometimes
when you try to judge someone and u end up with a y
break do expectations and shatters does the dream
without a sound you learn to weep, with a smile you learn to scream

clenching fist hide the anger 'cause in my pocket is my hand
the tears flow with the rain and nobody understands

you learn to live with cruelty, the world at first it seems
the sorrow's buried deep within, you see it in your dreams
now that it's been a long time, unreal it seems to me
that i smile with the world and have forgotten broken things
have learnt to live away from all, though company i do keep
i laugh and talk but i do remember, i am what i need

now with a chip on my shoulder, wandering 'bout this road
i need nobody beside me, i'm better off alone
i need no shoulder to cry on or hands when i'm in dark
no voice to care for me, i shun this world's facade
i don't care about their advices, i don't care about the games
i'l be damned to get affected, it doesn't matter what you say

this i've learnt to live with, and have longed to be this free
alone i am and will be and when it's over i'l be in peace.

1 comment:

jaijee said...

very nice!! a little sad but nice